|ABC Power Conditioners GPI Series B|
Wherever in the world you ship electronic and computer equipment, you’ll save time, spare parts inventory, and field service calls with our build-in power conditions. We’ve designed them specifically to be built into your equipment.
North American models have selectable input voltages of 100, 120, 208, or 240 volts with a fixed output of voltage of 120 volts. International models have selectable input voltages of 100, 120, 208, or 240 volts with a fixed output of voltage of 240 volts. Your equipment can work with a range of international voltages without requiring several power supplies or other components.
Thanks to its surge diverter, isolation transformer and power line filter, you can count on receiving clean, conditioned power regardless of the quality of the local AC power—a particular advantage in locations with a less reliable power supply. Clean power also helps keep your equipment operating smoothly, which in turn reduces the number of service calls to remote locations.
- Accepts AC voltage inputs, of 100, 120, 208, or 240 Vac, 50 or 60 Hz, and converts it to 120 Vac or 240 Vac
- Input voltage adjustments can be made in the field or at your factory before shipment—your choice
- Output ratings are available from 500 VA to 3 kVA
- Our five-year warranty covers parts, labor, and your peace of mind
- Worldwide safety agency listings